Raise Your Kids without Raising Your Voice
Sarah Chana Radcliffe
WITH OVER 50 SOLUTIONS to everyday parenting challenges.
Learn the secret to a happy home life!
Eliminate yelling, criticism and other unpleasant communications.
Gain your kids’ cooperation the “less stress” way.
Follow this book’s gentle, practical advice and you will:
- See improvements in your children’s behavior, school performance, and self-confidence.
- Help your children develop better relationships and achieve optimal mental and physical health.
- Increase your own likelihood of a life-long, loving relationship with your children and grandchildren.
Raise Your Kids Without Raising Your Voice shows you how to:
- Reduce conflict in the home.
- Solve the getting-kids-to-bed — and keeping-kids-in-bed — conundrum.
- Motivate your kids to get their school assignments done — without all the ulcer-causing, blood-pressure-raising panic.
- Teach them to cope with disappointment, fear and jealousy.
- Resolve your own feelings of anxiety, inadequacy and despair.
- Foster a family-wide atmosphere of co-operation, closeness, love, and respect.