Organizing Outside the Box
Conquer Clutter Using Your Natural
Hellen Buttigieg and Sari Brandes
YOU’D LIKE TO GET ORGANIZED. You need to get organized. But every time you try, you feel like a square peg in a round hole. Nothing ever seems to work.
The secret — as revealed in this clear, concise, and compelling book — is to organize according to your natural, preferred learning style. Organizing Outside the Box will help you to:
- Determine whether you are a visual, auditory, or kinesthetic learner
- Pick the filing, storage, and organizing systems that fit your learning style
- Overcome feelings of frustration, anxiety, and overload
- Organize your thoughts and unleash your creative potential
- Run a more efficient home and office by understanding the preferred organizing styles of family and co-workers.
“Everybody needs a little organizing! No matter what your learning style, here is a book that nails the basics and delivers the goods. It’s great!”
— Peter Walsh, professional organizer from TLC’s Clean Sweep and New York Times bestselling author
“This book is masterful, delivering the exact organizing steps you need based on your own learning style. Bravo, Hellen and Sari, for designing such a book.”
— Dorothy Breininger, organizing expert, The Doctor Phil Show, and author, Chicken Soup for the Soul series